First of all, I’d like to say “Happy New Year!” to any of you guys that are actually reading this. Second, even though I’ve been posting about Christmas movies over the last few weeks, I still haven’t officially “opened” this blog to public i.e. promoted it, worked on the FB page for it, etc. Today, on New Years Day, the first holiday of the year, I will be announcing the launch of Movidays via social media! Yay! So, please if you’re reading this bookmark my blog, pass it around to your friends, tweet about it, whatever you can do to spread the word about the holiday movies that we all love.
If you’re new to Movidays lemme just start off by introducing myself. I’m you’re author and admin, Renee P. I run this website and the Movidays blog in my spare time because I absolutely love movies and especially movies about holidays! So why not write about them all of the time, right? That’s why I’m here! Eventually, I would love to have other writers join me in this project but for now it’s just me, myself & I.
Movidays is going to work like this…
- I’m going to write review posts about holiday movies that I watch
- You guys feel free to comment or leave feedback anytime
- I’ll probably post about holiday facts or movie facts from time to time
- And maybe I’ll add in TV miniseries/movie entries as well.
- I rate all of the movies that I watch based upon an A-F grading scale
- I credit all of my resources and provide you guys with the links for your own use
- I highly enjoy Twitter convo’s so add us here
- And don’t forget to like us on Facebook too
For now, I will leave you guys with this, the ball dropping last night during Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rocking Eve!
Dick Clark’s New Years Rockin’ Eve with Ryan Seacrest on WhoSay